Some of you might remember our series ‘From Ewe to You’ which started back in February this year. We followed the whole process of making Paški Sir from milking, to production, to curing and now finally to consumption which will complete the journey of the cheese.
To see the series from the beginning when we went out with local farmers Mađar and Vjencislav click here. And here’s the whole story so far in pictures… Hope you enjoy.
(please note the competition to win the wheel of cheese is now closed, but join our Facebook page to stay updated on any further chances to win some of our award winning cheese) Facebook: Love Paški Sir
We hope you’ve enjoyed the journey as much as we have…
Please visit our website
and follow us on Facebook
For enquiries please send an email to email@example.com
- Gligora Dairy, Island of Pag cheese, and the rise of Paški Sir (paskisir.wordpress.com)
- Where to buy Paški Sir in the US (paskisir.wordpress.com)
- Gligora’s Paški Sir – Ivy League Cheese (paskisir.wordpress.com)
- Ancient Illryian Fort overlooking Sirana Gligora (paskisir.wordpress.com)
- A Shepherd’s Monday (ucucc.wordpress.com)
- New Guy on The Farm (therealowner.com)